Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform Assisted Installation on Nutanix AOS (AHV)¶
Note: Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform Assisted Installer has been tested for specific compatibility on following AOS and Prism Central versions:
|4.12||5.20.4+ or 6.5.1+||2022.4+|
More information on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform Assisted Installer can be found in Installing an on-premise cluster using the Assisted Installer.
- Review the prerequisites in Preparing to install with the Assisted Installer.
- Access Install OpenShift with the Assisted Installer on the Red Hat OpenShift Cluster Manager site. If you have a Red Hat account, log in with your credentials. If you do not, create an account.
- Follow the UI or API-based installation steps:
Post Installation Steps¶
- Perform the Nutanix post-installation configuration.
- Follow the post install instructions to complete cluster configuration.